Xilinx FIFOs

Xilinx seems a little weak on FIFOs. Before I switched over I was working on Cypress chips and they had drop-in FIFOs with self-addressing and all the flags (bells and whistles). Is this true or have I just not discovered the right ap note yet?

Reply to
Brad Smallridge

You can choose a XIlinx core for the FIFO or you can get a Virtex-4 with the FIFO built into the BlockRAM.

the

the

Reply to
John_H

Thanks. I'm on Spartan 3s so I'll use the COREGEN.

Reply to
Brad Smallridge