Xilinx EDK and Windows Vista?

I noticed that Xilinx EDK 9.1 can be installed on Windows Vista (32-bit only), but it requires Xilinx ISE 9.1i, which isn't compatible with Vista at all.

Is there a timetable for EDK support or planned support for Vista (32/64-bit)?

Reply to
Xilinx User

The answer *should* be on this page: . But it's not.

I always get quite grumpy when the EDK version lags the ISE version significantly.

I've never seen the "other guy" do that. Nudge, nudge.

Reply to
ghelbig

ISE 9.2i supports Vista32, so you'll have to use EDK 9.2.

Our release in Q1 of next year will release all tools at the same time (ISE, EDK, Sysgen, AccelDSP, PlanAhead, ChipScope, MIG).

Steve

Reply to
<steve.lass

When is EDK 9.2 supposed to be released? I had heard October, but WebUpdate still tells me that there are no updates right now (currently using ISE 9.1 nad EDK 9.1)

Reply to
Dave

EDK 9.2 is being released today.

Reply to