xilinx EDK and Webpack 6.x

To all, Does anyone know if you can use the EDK with Webpack. I currently have

6.1 release of the ISE environment at work but use the WebPack SW at home for testing things out. I'd like to evaluate the EDK at home but I installed the 6.x version of it and the 6.1 version of Webpack but I get an error when I start up the EDK XPS about a missing dll and then the GUI will allow me to go all the way through a tutorial I downloaded setting up a Microblaze Processor on a Mimic protocard but at the last step the XPS dies and locks up??

I initially installed a trial version of the EDK Version 3.1 that I had on CD and then upgraded from the Website to 6.1. There was some weirdness doing that but I don't recall details. The trial version had a trial version of 5.1 or so of the ISE included but I want to run the latest and greatest stuff.

Thanks,

CTW

Reply to
cwoodring