Xilinx EDK and plb master

Hi, Is anybody here tried to design it's own IP with a PLB master/slave ? Is the PLB IPIF OK ? How did you managed with the template ? Indeed, My EDK version (Release Xilinx EDK 6.2 - platgen EDK_Gm.11) lacks some of the templates wich are described in the "User Core Templates Reference Guide". Does anybody could give me those templates ?

Thanks a lot for your help

Stéphane

Reply to
Mancini Stephane

Have you considered the EDK IP Import Wizard?

I see that you are are not using the latest EDK service pack. There are more features in this area in EDK 6.2.2

EDK 6.3 should be coming out shortly, and I figure there will be more additions in there as well.

Paul

Manc>

Reply to
Paul Hartke

Thanks a lot, Yes but my version allow me only to have PLB slave. What I'm wondering is if the IPIF PLB master is OK despite the fact that the EDK IP Import Wizard doesn't have the feature. The problem is that it will be long until we have the new version...

Can I use the IPIF PLB master with EDK 6.2 with no problem ?

I can hack the slave only version to use a master but it would be easier if someone could give me a VHDL wrapper with a single master. Thanks a lot for your help.

Stephane

Reply to
Mancini Stephane

Reply to