Xilinx distributor in South East Asia

Hi all,

I hope I'm posting in the right place.

I'm newbie in FPGA and want to have a development board. My choice is Spartan 3E Starter Kit (HW-SPAR3E-SK-US in xilinx's website). But, xilinx online store refuse to sell the board to my country (I live in Bali -Indonesia...). No exceptional reason except : "Currently we cannot deliver to your country" (sucks !!).

I've also already contacted NU Horizon

xilinx distributor in SE Asia, but they didn't response to my email.

Well, if they don't like to sell it to me, I'll find someone who does.

Right now, I'm planning to go to Singapore / Malaysia to find electronic store who sells the Spartan 3E starter kit development board.

If anyone in this group know which store(s) that sells it, could you pass the info to me ?

Thanx in advance..

Regards,

-daniel Bali - Indonesia

Reply to
kunilkuda

Hi,

You can try to buy from Avnet

Reply to
zyan

Thank you..I found that Avnet willing to sell its board to me.

-kunil

zyan wrote:

Reply to
kunilkuda