Xilinx DB-01 info?

I have two Xilinx DB-01 demo boards with the XC2064-33 FPGA, and the ML 4 cable and connector.

Does anyone have any info about these? I have no real use for them, and was thinking about eBay... unless there is someone here who makes me an offer.

John

Reply to
John Patrick

They are very old. Best use would be in a museum.

I don't think software that supports them is available any more. If you can find it, it probably needs an old version of DOS.

 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
Hal Murray

Thanks. That's what I thought.

I also have a FPGA DEMO BOARD, with a XC3020A-7 and a XC4003A-6, with the XChecker cable and flying leads. I think this is more recent, but I can't find what software works with this.

John

Reply to
John Patrick

Not by much. Back, oh, in the old days (Fall 94, well, its the old days in terms of FPGAs!) the class project was build a MIDI synthesizer into a 4005. So this is still pretty darn old!

Nicholas C. Weaver