Xilinx Coregen

I am using ISE 8.1.02i webedition and have just installed the MIG 1. coregen. When I try to use it nothing is generated. Do I need the ful version of ISE or should it work in the webedition?

Thanks

Jon

Reply to
maxascent

You need IP update.

Reply to
BaTT

The 8.1i version of webpack includes core generator. (don't know about MIG) I got burnt with a space in the install path name - core generator wouldn't run. Well thats not quite true, core gen would run but nothing would get generated, or I got a particular error message. It was covered by a Xilinx answer record. I posted the link to it in a recent post to this newsgroup.

Regards Andrew

maxascent wrote:

Reply to
Andrew FPGA