Xilinx compxlib error using VCS

HI,

I have just installed Xilinx 7.1 SP3 and trying to compile the libraries in a subdirectory under the install PATH in a way I have done for a number of years but now it fails using vcs 2005.06(7.2).

I chose to compile to /tmp/ it works fine but not to my preferd directory!

ERROR:CAEInterfaces:570 - COMPXLIB[file]: unable to create directory '/opt/eda/xilinx/ise/alliance_7.1isp4/verilog/vcsmx_2005.06/unisims_ver'

What is the limitation in compxlib using VCS? MTI 5.6 works fine to the same PATH!

/michael

Reply to
Michael Laajanen