Xilinx and RAM/ROM monitoring

Hi,

I was wondering if a tool exists to monitor the content of a RAM, ROM connected to a Xilinx FPGA.

I would like to be able to control the content of those memories like a debugging tool for microcontroller for example.

Does anybody know if this type of "debug" option is available for FPGA developpment ?

Xavier

Reply to
XSterna

Xilinx Platform Studio SDK allows you to monitor and change any memory accessible by the embedded processor in your system. I have done this with MicroBlaze on Virtex 5, but I assume it works on the PPC processors as well. I don't know of a general tool for attached memory that is not associated with an embedded processor.

Regards, Gabor

Reply to
Gabor