Xilinx 7.1 ISE : Problem while doing post place and route simulation

Hi all, I am using Xilinx 7.1 ISE . I am facing a problem while doing post place and route simulation. I am using model sim 6.0 version. I get the following error while doing post place simulation "An error occurred while executing D:/programfiles/xilinx/data/projnav/scripts/TclFileWrapper4Halite.tcl." Has anybody faced a similar problem or has an idea about why is it coming? Thanks in advance, Srikanth

Reply to
Srikanth BJ