Xilinix Modular Flow

Hi all,

My question to u all is about the Xilinix Modular design.......any

working on dynamically reconfigurable FPGAs?????...plz lemm know....i wanna know how we could use this for partial and dynami reconfiguration

Reply to
superman321

There are a paper of Dynamic Partial Reconfiguration "A Module-Based Dynamic Partial Reconfigration". I also resurch of this subject.Good Luck! : )

Alan Chen

Reply to
Alan

There are a paper of Dynamic Partial Reconfiguration "A Module-Base

Alan

thanx for the reply......well i would like to know wat actually r

doing in the dynamically reconfigurable FPGA topic

Reply to
superman321

Now, My project of the Dynamically Reconfigurable FPGA is A dynamically reconfiguration Up/Down counter. I show the number of counter for 7 segment LEDs. But, I can't show it when my partial bitstream load up FPGA.

Alan Chen

Reply to
Alan