xil_printf and %u specifier

Hello all,

I'm using EDK 9.1.02i to develop an application for the Xilinx University Program Virtex-II Pro board.

I created a bare MicroBlaze project and ran the following program on it:

#include

int main(void) { unsigned int i = 10; xil_printf("Signed: %d Unsigned: %u\r\n",(int) i, i); return 0; }

The output (over the serial port) was this:

Signed: 10 Unsigned:

Apparently xil_printf() ignores the %u format specifier. What's going on?

--
Philip Potter pgp  doc.ic.ac.uk
Reply to

xil_printf has limited support for the formats, check it out what is supported

Antti

Reply to
Antti

Hi antti,

Thanks for your answer. Where would I find such documentation? I've checked in the OS and libraries reference manual, but that only has a brief description and doesn't mention unsigned.