XEM3010

Hi,

A part of my project needs the FPGA spartan3 ( XC3S100) to be interfaced with the USB via FIFO. I made the FIFO using logic core's FIFO generator v 2.3. I am intending to make a asynchronous FIFO. The FIFO has full, almost full, read , write signals. Would XEM3010 be the right choice for it? Please advice!

Regards John

Reply to
john

What is XEM3010? Why do you need a FIFO, and why does it need to be asynchronous?

Reply to
Andrew FPGA

OpalKelly XEMs are a very simple interface to USB2.0. The FrontPanel software and cores include pipeline transfer triggered by PC for connection to spartan3 FIFOs. If you don't need aditional SDRAM or nonvolatile PROM to store FPGA program, then XEM3001 is enough.

Cheers,

Ales

john wrote:

Reply to