xdl tool, or Xilinx Design Language

Hello all,

Does anyone know where I can find documentation on the text output format of the xdl tool (which I believe is what Xilinx calls the Xilinx Design Language)? I have looked on the Xilinx website and on the web, and not found anything useful. Any pointers will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks, Mahim

Reply to
Mahim Mishra

The documentation is part of the install. Look for xdl.html in \help\data\hdl.

Bob Perlman Cambrian Design Works

Reply to
Bob Perlman