Xc2v6000 package for ise

Hi ,

I am new to fpga and I am writing a program for my xilinx virtex 2 xc2v6000 chip. since my ISE software doesn't contain the device in its properties tab . Hence I am unable to synthesise the project for the device .Kindly suggest ways to resolve this problem .

Thanks in advance

Vijay

Reply to
pcvijay30

Vijay,

Is it possible that you are using WebPACK? If so, this explains the problem. There are a limited number of devices that are supported on the free software and are generally the smaller desities. You may have to buy the full ISE software (or use an evaluation version for 90 days free).

-David

Reply to
davide