XC17V08VQ44I or XC17V16VQ44I

I am actively searching for either XC17V08VQ44I or XC17V16VQ44I 0 Xilinx co nfiguration PROMS. I have an OEM customer that needs 140 pieces for a prod uction project. If you have any excess on either of these items, please le t me know - ANY quantity is appreciated!

Thanks in advance for your help!

Tiffanie Crocker

Reply to
Tiffanie Crocker

Atmel has a drop-in replacement for the Xilinx config proms, and they are re-programmable, too, as well as half the price.

Jon

Reply to
Jon Elson