XAPP924 Doesnt work

Hi All ,

I new to FPGA development tools from xilinx. I am following an application note number XAPP924 to use EPC module to inteface SMSC91C111 with a microblaze ( the application note is for PPC I have replaced it with uBlaze).

This doesnt work I can only read lower bytes of the registers in SMSC , that too not for all registers? Has any one else encountered same problem?

BR rate

Reply to
ratemonotonic

Which board do you use ? Is it the Suzaku ?

Reply to
PFC

=A0

No it is Avnet/memec Spartan 2 Mini module. see link -

BR rate

Reply to
ratemonotonic