www.fpga-games.com website died?

looks like the website is down, any info if it that is temporary or not?

Antti

Reply to
Antti

I think the "webmaster" may be overwhelmed by two jobs and parenthood... Hopefully some proverbial "free time" will show up soon so he can finish the transition to a new web hosing service. In the meanwhile, if there is something specific you are looking for, email me directly with the request and I'll be happy to send it to you.

Eric

Reply to
Eric Crabill

Hey Eric, "web hosing"! I knew Senator Stevens was right! Take care, Syms.

Reply to
Symon