Wrong type name (subtitution) in post-place & route simulation model.

Hi All.

Having a module with input signal of my own type, described in package (which is simply "type MYTYPE is array in 0 to n of std_logic_vector(k downto 0)"), i am facing the following problem: in post-place&route(PPR) model this type is substituted on "std_logic_vector2(n downto,k downto 0)" :-/ so ModelSim obviously argues "Default binding had errors for entity "my_comp" on the component declaration". I generate the model in ISE 6.3

Sorry if the question is stupid, but is there any way to fix such situation rather than manually change the PPR model file. As I can see my package is simply ignored.

Thank you for help. Alex

Reply to
Alex