Writing to memory shared with System Generator

Hi.

I'm trying to write a couple of values to a block of memory that is read by the system generator during hw-co-sim. I Use a Sysgen shared memory block in my design. I write to the shared mem. using the following code.

uint32_t *test; test = (uint32_t *)0x84018000; //Base address of shared mem.

test[0] = 1; test[1] = 2; test[2] = 3; test[3] = 4;

For some reason, it is always only the first value i write that is actually stored in the shared memory. The others are not. Does anyone have any idea what is happening?

Reply to
Klaus Petersen