windows xp networking, please help?

i have three windows xp computers one xp home laptop one pro desktop and another pro desktop which acts as a print server and file server i wondered how i could create a domain on this one so that my other two computers can access it and log on to the same account as if they were on a buisness network please help? thanks.

Reply to
boystrosboy