will there be any problem with diffrent version of sysgen & EDK

hi, I have ISE 9.1 + EDK 9.1 (all updates) Now i have downloaded the xilinx sysgen 10.1 (60 day trial) as 9.1 is not available also I have matlab R2006b will threre be any problem with versions , in near future -- othrewise i will search 9.1 ,

Thanks n Regards

Reply to
Narendra Sisodiya

In my experience, all the Xilinx components absolutely had to be of exactly the same revision. Because of this, I would not even try using Sysgen-10.1 with ISE/EDK-9.1

Either update ISE/EDK, or ask "pretty-please" to Austin or Peter and see if they will find you a sysgen-91.

G.

Reply to
ghelbig

Actually,, I have 9.2 sysgen exe file and My friend reported that he has done his project with it and worked fine , He got some problem with 9.1 -- Actually I do not have registration id for 9.2 version. on xilinx website they give registration of 10.1 , So from where I can get registration id (60 day trial) for 9.2 sysgen

Reply to
Narendra Sisodiya

problem solved , Thanks, my friend has given me sysgen 9.1 + reg-id also Thanks

Reply to
Narendra Sisodiya

Good that you solved it yourself. It is highly unlikely that you would have gotten manufacturer support for your pirated software.

G.

Reply to
ghelbig