Which demo board

Hello all,

I need to develop a broadcast application using FPGA, but I am new to FPGA.

I thus consider buying a demo board.

At least, I need 1 SDI output and 1 SDI input,

1 Gigabit Ethernet port, and some RAM (for buffering).

What's the best choice? Do I need to buy first a low cost board just to learn? Is it ok to learn on more expensive / complex boards?

Any information on how to start FPGA programming is greatly appreciated.

Tks,

Giki

Reply to
Giki