Where to find the Altera Schematic

Hi all,

I want to buy some chips of Altera Cyclone to do some experiments, but before I proceed, I can't find any reference desing/smallest system available on Altera's website. For example, the datasheet doesn't include the smallest system for me to run with!

Anyone can tell me how to find it?

Thanks in advance.

ABAI

Reply to
Binary

I think you can find it in the altera website,also you can ask the sales for help.

Reply to
bjzhangwn

Reply to
chenboya