Where did Altera tech support go?????

What's going on at Altera!?!? I've tried a few times to call the tech support line over the last couple of weeks. Each time I just end up on hold forever. One time, with my speakerphone, I waiting over an hour before giving up. I don't want to enter the problem on the on-line mysupport page, since I know that will take a couple of days for a response.

I had been calling a direct contact in the company, but he appears to be out today. Is there anyone there? I have a Signal Probe problem I need resolved ASAP! If there's someone at Altera reading this, please contact me at snipped-for-privacy@emulex.com.

Thanks,

David

p.s. - The tech support line is also very annoying that it makes you listen to the very long intro message warning that you must use your Altera ID number and won't let you bypass the message. Please fix it!

Reply to
David Rogoff