When read back bitstreams from Xilinx PROMs, how to verify?

I am reading back bitstreams from PROMs (5 xc18v04 and 1 xc18v02 in a chain) since I lost the original copy (mixed up with other bitstreams). How do I verify the readback copy is correct?

I only have one board and the good bitstream is already saved in PROMs. Reprogramimg them back into the same board is risking losing them.

Reply to
Frank