what's next?

Hello Group,

I have done a couple of small fpga projects with verilog. I am looking for some follow-up fun projects to increase my experience and exposure to FPGA/verilog?

I am thinking of interfacing with the memory blocks on the xilinx board and do some memory IO there. I've recently done a music player through serial interface. I want to use the onboard USB interface or ethernet interface, but I am not sure how to proceed. The usb interface is currently used to program the board and the ethernet interface seems like it would require a significant amount of work to get a ethernet core and tcp/ip stack programmed.

Your input is welcome, thanks!

Fei

Reply to
Fei Liu