What's new in MicroBlaze 3.00a?

I couldn't find the "what's new" in Xilinx's web. could anyone tell me? thanks^_^

Reply to
AdamS

Changes in microblaze, 3.00.a

microblaze, 3.00.a - Changes in VHDL sources (.vhd)

New revision. Adds exception support: unaligned access, illegal instruction, I/D bus error, divide by 0. Adds FSL based cache-link memory interface.

Reply to
joe4702

thanks It seems that EDK 6.3i has updated a lot

Reply to
AdamS