What option can change the path sign "\" in Quartus ?

Hi, I find a strange problem relating to Quartus 7.2 and Modelsim 6.1g, web edition. For functional simulation, all is OK. For timing simulation, the component cannot be recognized by the testbench routine. I notice that in the work lib of Modelsim, the path sign is "\", not the same with the other's "/". Such as:

C:\altera\72\qdesigns\...

It should be: C:/altera/72/qdesigns/...

I cannot find any menu to change the option in both Quartus and Modelsim. Could you tell me that? Thanks a lot.

Reply to
fl

Hi, Further infomation about the problem. When I recompile the file, the result is correct. And its command is like the following:

vcom -93 -work work C:/altera/72/qdesigns/vhdlQadd/simulation/modelsim/ addp.vho

I find the .do file generated by Quartus 7.2 has the problem command line: vcom -93 -work work {addp.vho}

It does not give the full path of addp.vho. Could you tell me where to set it correct, in Quartus or Modelsim? Thank you very much.

Reply to
fl

"\" has caused a great deal of confusion :)

ModelSim uses Tcl Command Syntax there backslash "\" symbol means backslash substitution. If you wanna got to path "C:\altera\72\qdesigns \..." you should type C:\\altera\\72\qdesigns\\... or C:/altera/72/ qdesigns/... or { C:\altera\72\qdesigns\... }. Backslash substitution is not performed on words enclosed in braces, except for backslash-newline.

RTFM: Tcl and Macros (DO Files) > Tcl Command Syntax

Digitally yours, Michael Tsvetkov

Reply to
cms