What a fascinating board!

Who makes the best FPGA? Lattice or Cypress?

Re: What a fascinating board!
Gee, I wouldn't pick either of those.  Of all the different FPGAs I've used
the one's I liked the best were QuickLogic pASIC.  They are antifuse so the
code is permanent.  They wake up with the brains working.  Very fast, very
clean, very cheap, very reliable, and wonderful to design with.  Routed many
parts with 100% utilization and never had a problem.  Great stuff.  Only
downside was long prog times.  Too bad they are now trying to push their
Embedded product line instead of their FPGA lines.

Chris.

Site Timeline