WebPack ISE 8 - how to avoide 'non supported language' warnings?

I am running WebPack ISE 8.i on Linux (Ubuntu). On every step of the flow I get the warning "WARNING: en is not supported as a language. Using usenglish.".

How can I avoid it?

Thanks,

Joe

Reply to
Kamtsa

Problem solved. I added 'export LANGUAGE=usenglish' to the script that start ISE (old values used to be 'en').

Reply to
Kamtsa