Webpack-9.1 working on debian / grml

I downloaded Xilix webpack9.1 yesterday, now tonight had some chance to play with it.

All works OK on my grml Linux system (Debian based, but with a thousand things added). Only thing I had to change was: export LANGUAGE=usenglish (Normally it shows 'us'). This to prevent endless warnings in command line mode.

Have only tested a little bit so far.

Nice work from Xilinx, install was much simpler then 8.1.

It is possible to switch between the old and new with some simple scripting. It seems the old version uses libPds_Conv.so and the new one not.... Just relink the library path too, and run ldconfig.

Reply to
Jan Panteltje