WebCase problem

I just tried to log into WebCase. After clicking the "login" button, and waiting a long time, I got this message:

Server Error This server has encountered an internal error which prevents it from fulfilling your request. The most likely cause is a misconfiguration. Please ask the administrator to look for messages in the server's error log.

OK, so I just tried again, and this time it logged me in.

I haven't used WebCase in a while, but the Xilinx web site in general seems to have been very fragile for the last six months or so. I routinely see an error page proclaiming that the web problems have been fixed, which is obviously incorrect if I get that page instead of the page I've requested. Generally repeated requests for the same URL will eventually succeed in retrieving it, so it's not due to a bad link.

Are the Xilinx web servers running on inadequate hardware or something?

Reply to
Eric Smith