We need avnet fx12 mini module URGENTLY!

Hi all

I'm a student of the UAM (University of Madrid, Spain). My TEA (pre thesis) is based on this board. I present it in 3 days, and I have broken the only board I have. I need desesperetly someone who can sell me one (or more) used/new fx12mini module board. I think that you can imagine how important is for me this board. So if you know someone who use this board or you have one you can sell me, please let me know.

Thank you very much for you help.

Reply to
ricardo.ribalda