We are looking for invited speakers for our conferences and seminars: 5th Reconfigurable Market

We are looking for invited speakers for our conferences and seminars.

Our main interest will be talks about reconfigurable market (FPGA). But we are having problems getting their names and contact email. We would like to have talks from Xilinx, Intel/Altera, Google, Amazon, IBM, etc.

We would like to build a list of people to contact and invite locally (Belg ium), Europe and worldwide. Can you please help us on that or transfer that message to the people you k now can help us?

Are you interested? We will prepare a one day seminar here in Mons, 5th Rec onfigurable Market, probably by September/October. We will send a doodle to the invited speakers to figure out the best day for all.

Thank you and regards,

UMONS

Dr. C. Valderrama Polytech Mons Head of Department Professor SEMi Microelectronics & Electronics Unit Bvd Dolez, 31 B-7000 Mons, Belgium Phone: +32 65 37 4224 Fax : +32 65 37 4236 Mail: snipped-for-privacy@umons.ac.be

Skype cavs63

Reply to
UMons SEMI