WANTED: FPGA Development Board w/ Virtex-4 LX160/200 and 2 10/100 Ethernet PHYs

I've been looking all over for a board with a Xilinx V4 LX160 or 200 FPGA and 2 10/100 Ethernet PHYs. Closest I got was a board from Avnet that only had 1 PHY.

Know where to find one? Please let me know.

Many thanks.

Reply to
Frank

Avnet sell a "memory/communications board" which would plug into 2 of the on-board 140-pin connectors on that board, and add at least one more PHY. I don't regard add-on boards as ideal, but check it out in case it's usable for your project.

- Brian

Reply to
Brian Drummond

Have a look at our Broaddown4 board. It will do up to a LX160. Ethernet Phys would be by module that we do. Photos of that module are off our Raggedstone1 product page.

John Adair Enterpo> I've been looking all over for a board with a Xilinx V4 LX160 or 200

Reply to
John Adair