want technical assistance in making toner chips

hi all i indent to make chips for toner cartridges ( specially hp ) in singapore i need technical assistance in this regard and willing to pay reasonable amount for technology. kindly let me know if anyone can help

thanks tonerchips

tonerchips

Contact HP for licensing information. I believe they are legally required to make available - for a reasonable price - the chips or the technology for toner refillers and alternative suppliers. Doing so without their permission may result in the product you produce violating copyrights or considered black market.

Reply to
John_H

What about colour printers?

I'll get my coat....

Reply to
Symon

oh i dont think there is any licensing problem, because so many companies are allready selling compatible chips on net and also in trade show.. without any problem..

can anyone help?

thanks

tonerchips

That's just it - there is no problem. I would be surprised if none of the companies that are already selling compatible chips got information legally and formally from HP.

Reply to
John_H