Wang Nam

Hi, mike

I am a student of University of louisiana, I am beginner for Xilinx ISE 5.2I , seems you have a lot of experience on that, since you answer some questions in the FPGA group, I wonder if you can help me in some of the problem. When I am implement a counter in ISE, and after I set up the testbench waveform, and try to get the result of the simulatin, it give me error as : ERROR: Model Technology's ModelSim executable cannot be found by Project Navigator. Please go to the 'Edit' menu, select 'Preferences' and then select the 'Partner Tools' tab. Using this dialog select the ModelSim executable that you wish to use for simulation. Then re-start Project Navigator and try this process again. I try everything but it still not work, would please tell me how to solve it if you have faced with the similar problem.

Thank you in advance

Nan

Try reinstalling from the CD. The files you need are vcom.exe and vsim.exe You don't really need the rest of Xilinx ISE until you have completed simulation.

-- Mike Treseler

Reply to
Mike Treseler