vtr and at40k

Hello, Has anybody ever attempted to craft a libarchfpga architecture file for the at40k FPGAs? As I understand it, verilog-to-routing is supposed to route a design on an FPGA arch, and the xml file describes the topology. However, I cannot seem to fit the repeaters anywhere... they're neither part of the switch box, nor part of the connection box... but those two are the only things I can specify for wire segments!?

Reply to
Johann Klammer