vsync on dvi

Hi,

I have built a dvi to lvds converter. However the picture still flickers and is off by 1 pixel. I think I am having trouble with the vsync. Is the vsync on the tmds line the same as on the analog port? Does anybody know if the vsync just does one pulse per frame, I think so but I am not sure...

In my EDID Data I find this: V Active Lines 1024

Reply to
Benjamin Menküc

Hi,

I figured out that my VSYNC is negativ polarity, although my EDID says its positiv.... It know also that it's only one pulse per frame.

The other questions are still open.

regards, Benjamin

Reply to
Benjamin Menküc

VSync is one pulse per field, which is to say one pulse per frame in a non-interlaced image.

Reply to
Andy Peters

Hi Andy,

my vsync period would be 1066 then. So the vsync has no front-porch but a lot back-porch, okay.

Maybe I will try to verify it with an oszilloscope some time.

Thanks for Your answer.

regards, Benjamin

Reply to
Benjamin Menküc