Vivado HLS -> Vivado IDE -> Xilinx SDK toolflow integration issue

Hello all,

I have been using Vivado HLS to create an IP to later use the rest of the t oolflow to implement a system using a Microblaze and the HLS IP. HLS actaul ly automatically creates drivers for programming the system and controlling it through the Microblaze.I need to use this tooflow since i onyl have a v irtex 7 available and use 7-series only xilinx IPs. So to go by the old EDK flow is not an option.

These are supposed to be imported in SDK. the problem is that SDK do not re cognize the drivers and as such the IP in SDK is defined as having generic driver instead if its own. I did change the repository to point at the HLS drivers but still i do not get the option to use the HLS driver.

I am thinking that it is a naming issue...My IP's name is ComputeNetwork. W hat I see is that in the MDD files the HLS IP adds in the naming of the sup ported peripherals version stuff...

Yet the IDE and SDK see my IP just as a ComputeNetwork component:

Did not get any answers in the xilinx forum...Any ideas about the issue wil l be greatly appreciated.

Thanks a lot, George

Reply to
mormegil231

toolflow to implement a system using a Microblaze and the HLS IP. HLS acta ully automatically creates drivers for programming the system and controlli ng it through the Microblaze.I need to use this tooflow since i onyl have a virtex 7 available and use 7-series only xilinx IPs. So to go by the old E DK flow is not an option.

recognize the drivers and as such the IP in SDK is defined as having generi c driver instead if its own. I did change the repository to point at the HL S drivers but still i do not get the option to use the HLS driver.

What I see is that in the MDD files the HLS IP adds in the naming of the s upported peripherals version stuff...

ill be greatly appreciated.

Reply to
mormegil231