Viterbi IP Core

Hello all, I am in lookout for a Viterbi IP Core for my project aimed for programming in Xilinx Virtex II Pro device. The major requirement is the support of parallel inputs to the core. Considering the frequency limitation of the FPGA, the number of inputs are made parallel for high data rate applications and hence the Viterbi Core should be capable of accepting parallel input data (atleast 8 parallel inputs) and decode. The latency involved is not a problem and I expect the Viterbi Core to run at atleast 125 Mhz. Any information on vendor who sells this core will be of great help to me. The closest I could find was the Xilinx Viterbi Core which looks like can accept 7 Parallel Inputs (But for some reason, while customising the core in Core Generator Wizard, it highlights only 2 of the 7 parallel inputs). Any thoughts on this also will be sincerely appreciated.

Looking forward to your feedback.

Thanks, Venkat.

Reply to
Venkat