VirtexII Pro MMU/Cache Setup for VxWorks

Can someone help with information on setting up a VirtexII Pro FPGA with MMU/Cache support for VxWorks? I have an Insight-Memec 2VP4/7 (XC2VP4) development board and P160 Communications Module. I've built a test system on the board and can get VxWorks to boot OK until I add MMU/Cache support in Tornado. As soon as I add those into the VxWorks image the system hangs after the "Starting at 0x10000..." message is displayed.

Reply to
douge