VirtexE LVDS driver

Hi to all,

I am confused about one thing that if I want to use LVDS in VirtexE, should I feed the Vcco of the desired bank with 2.5 V. Is it applicable if I feed the bank by 3.3 V? What about playing with the termination resistors? I couldn't find a satisfactory answer through searching but only XAPP232 Appendix A was a bit helping.

Thanks in advance.

Enes

Reply to
Enes ERDIN

The was a discussion in this group in December 2007: "Using LVDS_25 with 3.3V Vcco".

Reply to
MikeShepherd564