VirtexE DLL locked range

Xilinx claimed that VirtexE DLL locks with input range 60-130 MHZ, my question is what's output clock limitation? Suppose I have 25MHz input clock, the CLKDV will be 12.5MHZ? Does it violate anyhting?

Reply to
joey

The output clock of CLK0 is exactly the same as the CLKIN.

CLKDV can be any value as listed (1.5, 2, 2.5, 3, 4.....) (divisor of CLKIN).

So if CLKDV=2 (divide by two) everything is legal for a CLKIN of 25 MHz.

Aust> Xilinx claimed that VirtexE DLL locks with input range 60-130 MHZ, my

Reply to
Austin Lesea