Virtex2Pro--ppc405-FPGA communication

Hi,

I have successeuse config the virtex2Pro with a elf file and bit stream file independently. But how to make the powerpc and the fpga logics work together?

Can I use the BRAM as an interface between the FPGA and powerpc? It means that I read data from the internal BRAM by the powerpc after the FPGA logics stored value in BRAM.What's the function in the C library is relating to the internal BRAM data retrieval?

For the FPGA design, I am using System Generator, can i specify the interface or BUS (PLB) within the syste mgenerator environment, which is the communication channel between the powerpc and FPGA? or there are other approach to have SW/HW codesign by using system generator?

Many thanks!!

Terrence

Reply to
Terrence Mak