virtex2p power consumption

hi folks,

i am using virtex2p in my design , now i want to estimate the total design power. Xilinx provides a spread sheet for power calculation.what is the range of power consumption for good designs which are working in the field which are using virtex2p device. and what are the appropriate heat sinks to be provided if power consumption is more.

could somebody help me out in this

rgds, praveen

Reply to
praveen

I'm sure that if you were to call Xilinx, they're be more than happy to help you.

-a

Reply to
Andy Peters