Virtex2 DCMs

Hi, I'm generating an internal clock freq. from the ext. osc by using 2 DCMs', (1 wont do it). The first generates 6/5 of ext freq and 2nd 32/25 of that. All simulates OK in modelsim. However, when I synth & then PAR, the PAR tool fails at the translate stage due to some sort of "TNM" error on the 6/5 clock between the 2 DCMs. It seems to be some "............dup0" signal which the synth tool may have created?

Anyway, couldn't get past this so routed 6/5 to a pin and then back in again to 2nd DCM, all works fine!!!

So, how do I get it to synth/PAR without the external mid clock connection?

TIA, Niv.

Reply to
Niv