virtex-ii pro linux partition check hangs

I'm running Linux on powerpc on the virtex-ii pro. One of my ACE file runs just fine. I was able to login to Linux without any issue. I then created another base system with gpio and generated an ACE file. Everytime I use this new ACE file, Linux boot hangs during partition check.

Partition check: xsysacea:

then nothing shows up. Does anyone know what error this is? Thanks a lot!

-Eric

Reply to
Eric