Virtex II Pro - Frame Addressing

hi

I have some problems with frame address calculation for readback on Xilinx Virtex II Pro XC2VP7.

This is what I know about FAR:

- have to write 00 to bits 26 and 25 for CLB's

- have to write 01 to bits 26 and 25 for BRAM's

- have to write 10 to bits 26 and 25 for BRAMINT

- I have to shift the CLB or BRAM column to bit 17

- I have to shift the number of the frame inside a block to bit 9

My problem is where to find the CLB column. I thougt I could use the X-coordinates from floorplanner or fpga-editor. But this is wrong. Any ideas?

--
Andreas Weder
Hochschulstraße 8